Select style & size:Select options
Faze II Goggles
The Scott Faze II Goggle's pride and joy is the OptiView double lens due to its expansive field of vision and low-profile spherical design that leaves the snowy trail ahead of you completely undistorted. Not only will you have an accurate picture as far as spacial awareness and distortion goes, you'll also have boosted clarity and contrast thanks to the Scott Amplifier lens technology. To keep your vision from clouding up you've got an anti-fog lens treatment, as well as subtle vents to intake air and clear the inside lens of any built-up moisture. The double layered face foam will sit comfortably around your eyes and in line with your helmet for an ideal and comfortable fit, while the no-slip silicne strap keeps everything firmly in place.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Spherical lens goggle for an expansive view of the mountain
- OptiView lens provides a wider view for on-slope safety
- Amplifier lens technology boosts contrast and visula clarity
- Anti-fog treatment and air vents to clear any built-up moisture
- Double layered face foam for a comfortable fit around the eyes
- Silicone line across the back of the strap reduces slipping
- UV protection guards against harmful radiation on bluebird days
- Item #SCO00V1
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
The Scott goggles are one of the coolest pair of goggles I have ever owned. With their dual layered screen, I have yet to fog up. Their stark white colors stands out with my style, I would buy theses again.
Impressive at a Friendly Price
Bought these for a Christmas gift and was impressed at the quality for what these cost! This is definitely a pair of goggles to consider at the >$100 price point.
No Fog at all
Iâve experienced foggy goggles in the past and I am more than happy with how they donât fog, fitment is really comfortable and gives you perfect peripheral view. I love these goggles!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This is such a cool looking goggle for how cheap it is. You get a lot of bang for your buck here. Scott goggles are awesome.
Scott Faze II Amplifier Lenses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
All of Scott's goggles utilize Scott's Amplifier lens technology. Amplifier Lenses unique light transmission curve provides exceptional clarity and depth of field in a wide range of light conditions.