Chase 2 Plus Helmet
The Scott Chase 2 Plus Helmet is a lightweight, low-profile option for everyday skiing and riding. The Chase features MIPS technology, which works to reduce rotational forces that are cause by angled impacts by allowing the shell and liner to move independently of each other, and a lightweight shell with a foam liner to further disperse impact, all at a wallet-friendly price. Scott's Active Venting System allows you to dump excess heat, and can easily be operated with gloves on for efficiency, while the 360 Pure Sound Technology allows you to hear better through the ear pads than you would in most traditional helmets.
- Comfortable helmet for everyday skiing or snowboarding
- MIPS technology reduced rotational forces caused by angled impacts
- Lightweight, durable shell with foam liner helps to disperse impact
- Active venting system can be easily operated with gloves on
- 360 Pure Sound Technology delivers better localized sound
- Item #SCO00UT
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
This fits really well. I have a size small head in Smith, giro and scott. This one is the lightest feeling helmet I have tried on so far!