Select style & size:Select options
Under the radar.
Between spooked fish and missed hook sets, fly fishing for bonefish can test your patience. When targeting fish as notoriously skittish as bonefish, you need a fly line that will hurl flies at long distances, deliver delicate presentations, and remain in one piece after long days fishing in demanding saltwater conditions. The Scientific Anglers Amplitude Bonefish Fly Line checks the box on all three of these requirements. A stiff core and AST Plus additive increases the overall durability of the line, and a medium-length shooting head with compound taper allows you to make long casts without disturbing schools of tailing bonefish.
- Saltwater fly line designed for targeting bonefish
- Compound taper optimized for delicate, precise presentations
- AST Plus additive increases durability of fly line
- Shooting texture on running line extends casting range
- Stiff Tropi-Core technology retains shape in humid climates
- Front loop allows leader to be quickly attached to fly line
- Item #SAS002O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I just love scientific anglers’ fly lines. I’ve tried every top brand and I can honestly say scientific anglers is second to none! It might be a little on the expensive side but you get what you pay for when it comes to fly lines. This line casts like a dream! The texture on the fly line makes it slide through the eyelets of your fly rod with minimum resistance. Not only does it sound good but it shoots your line out there like no other! If you’ve been debating on spending the extra money on a nice fly line just do it! You won’t regret it!