Select style & size:Select options
Cycle Bag Travel Plus Racing
SciCon knows how to build some the best protection for bicycles and their expensive accessories, and the Travel Plus Racing bag continues this tradition with its minimal and lightweight foam padded design.
The bag was made for the traveling racers who need to protect their bikes from scratches and abrasion while moving in and out of vans, hotel rooms, and the like. It's made of a durable nylon outer material with foam padding throughout to keep your machine safe. Designated wheel pockets keep your hoops separate from the frame, and four handle loops and a shoulder strap let you move the bag around with ease. The base is double-reinforced, and there's a burly zipper along the top. The bag is compatible with most road, tri, and mountain bikes. Please reference the specs for exact measurements.
- A durable bag for protecting your steed during transport
- Burly nylon shields from scratches and abrasion
- Wheel pockets keep your hoops from knocking your frame
- Four handle loops and shoulder strap for easy moving
- Double-reinforced base holds up to rough floors
- Burly top zipper makes for easy loading and unloading
- Not recommended for air travel, as it skips padding to protect from surly baggage handlers
- Item #SCI000H
- Q & A
What is the packing size ?
The shipping size for this (no bike) is 21X18X7 Inches.
Do you have to take off the handlebars when you put your road bike in the case?
Is it good for air travel?
This bag would work for air travel but you might be better suited with something like the EVOC Bike Travel Bag which has more padding or the the Thule Round Trip Sport Bike Travel Case. Both those will protect your bike a little better.
Feel free to shoot me any questions on bike travel cases or if you would like help setting up an order: