For a peaceful approach.
Your climbing partner might be complaining about the approach, but you couldn't feel more peaceful thanks to the Scarpa Women's Zen Pro Shoe. This light shoe sports a sturdy suede upper with air mesh inserts for ventilated airflow. Scarpa lined the upper in odor-resistant, moisture-managing Cocona for even more comfort. Underfoot, the Zen Pro features a P-Flex footbed that promotes natural movements, while the injected EVA midsole offers long-lasting support for technical terrain. Vibram's Spyder 2 sole sticks to trails without picking up pebbles along the way.
- Light approach shoe for hiking with climbing gear
- Sturdy suede and breathable air mesh upper
- Odor-resistant Cocona lining wicks moisture
- P-Flex footbed ensures dexterous mobility
- Injected EVA midsole offers long-lasting cush
- Vibram Spyder 2 sole sticks to terrain without picking up gravel
- Item #SCR002B
- Q & A
The Slipper FITS!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5/41.5
I tried the Adidas AX2. Too much volume, not enough support for day HIKES vs day walks. Asolos too voluminous. Salewas not quite right. The SCARPA ZENs are PERFECT in every way for my very average size 10 (I wear a 41N in Birkenstocks, 10 in Chaco, 41.5 in Scarpa and La Sportiva, for reference). Narrow enough in the heels, awesome room in the toe box and across the balls of my feet (wow! so good!). Love the suede with the rubber rand and they PERFORM. Took 'em up to 12k feet yesterday and my feet are happy! Whew! Not cheap but worth every penny.