Why We Like The Vapor V Climbing Shoe
We can expect at least one send on those numerous lifelong projects when we upgrade to the Scarpa Vapor V Climbing Shoe. This shoe focuses on precise footwork over a variety of footholds, both overhung and vertical. Bi-Tension randing reverses standard slingshot rands in order to connect toes to heels, instead of uncomfortably bunching toes toward the front of the shoe. The result is a more powerful performance, assisting any movement from technical static moves to huge dynamic jumps.
- Climbing shoe designed for technical routes and overhung boulders
- Moderate downturn balances precision with comfort
- Microsuede upper stretches to conform to your footshape
- Vibram XS Grip 2 rubber sole specialized for slippery stones
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #SCR008S
- Upper Material
- microsuede, leather
- [tongue] padded air mesh
- Talyn (1.5mm)
- Vibram XS Grip 2 (3.5mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- moderately downturned
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov