Shred 'til your heart's content.
If you love a wide-open vista full of pristine bowls and undisturbed glades, you'll embrace the resource-conscious Scarpa Women's T2 Eco Telemark Boot, which is made from organic, plant-based Pebax Rnew plastic. Thanks to the T2's triple-density, uber-stable construction, there's more to love about this versatile all-terrain boot than its reduced carbon footprint. The last and cuff are designed with the female foot in mind, and it features a narrow heel, lower calf, and higher instep. This year, the T2 Eco got an upgrade to the warmer-than-ever Intuition Performance Flex G Women's liner. After a quick heat-molding, it forms to your foot so precisely that it may be more apt to say this boot will embrace you.
- An iconic telemark boot with a women-specific design
- Pebax Rnew shell is plant-based and resource-conscious
- Stable flex with unparalleled lateral stability
- 102mm width provides room for long climbs and fast descents
- 3 buckle design with Booster Active Power Strap
- Replaceable edge guard protects bellows
- 30 degree range of motion for touring and walking
- Heat-moldable Intuition liners are toasty warm
- Item #SCR003O
- Shell Material
- Pebax Rnew
- Last Width
- 102 mm
- Lean Angle
- 16 & 19 °
- Walk Mode
- yes, T2 Tour
- Intuition Performance Flex G Women's
- Thermo-moldable Liner
- Binding Compatibility
- 75mm telemark
- Vibram Print
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 25] 3lb 6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
April 5, 2022
Favorite telemark boots
- I've used it several times
I was looking for some new tele boots and Scarpa never fails to meet expectations of excellent durable products. Especially the iconic t2 tele boots. The boots are super comfortable and the walk and ski mode makes it easy to walk around and tour in. They feels super secure and the right amount of snug with the laces and buckles. Overall great boot, can't wait for more ski seasons with them.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov