Why We Like The Scarpa Spin ST Shoe
For trail running enthusiasts who dream of a shoe with superior traction, a lightweight construction, and optimal breathability, look no further than the Scarpa Spin ST Shoe. This neutral trail-runner features a breathable, abrasion-resistant upper fabric and a protective collar to minimize scratches as we run through rough areas. On the Fixion ST sole is the Vibram Megagrip compound, which features Traction Lug technology for exceptional traction and braking power.
- A durable, lightweight shoe designed for the muddiest trail runs
- Built with an abrasion-resistant mesh, microfiber, and TPU upper
- Complete with the Vibram Megagrip compound for superior traction
- 7mm lugs on the sole provide grip and braking power
- The soft, protective collar keeps the ankle scratch-free
- NBS adjustable lace lock keeps the shoe tight and secure
- Item #SCRZ2BN
- Upper Material
- mesh, microfiber, TPU
- stretch textile
- lace with NBS adjustable lace lock
- Fixion ST (Vibram Megagrip compount, Traction Lug technology)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 22mm, [toe] 18mm
- Claimed Weight
- [1/2 pair size 42] 260g (9.17oz)
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help