Why We Like The Scarpa Spin Planet Running Shoe
Built for long-distance trail running, the Scarpa Spin Planet Running Shoe absorbs impact and provides protective cushioning with its excellent midsole volume. These shoes are comfortable on our feet but also comfortable in our minds, as they feature an eco-friendly construction with a 100% recycled upper, 45% recycled EVA midsole, 30% recycled rubber outsole, and a recycled microfiber lining.
- Ideal for long-distance trail runners from beginners to pros
- Delivers excellent protection and maximum cushioning
- The upper, midsole, and outsole all feature recycled materials
- The EVA footbed and cushioned midsole add stability and comfort
- High grip and durability provided by the PRESA TRN-06 rubber outsole
- Item #SCRZ2AU
- Upper Material
- 100% recycled mesh and microfiber
- recycled microfiber
- EVA (45% recycled content)
- PRESA TRN-06 (30% recycled rubber)
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 28mm, [toe] 24mm
- Claimed Weight
- [1/2 pair size 42] 290g (10.2oz)
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 3, 2023
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
I generally wear a 12 as one foot measures 10.6in and the other measures 11.6in. I bought the 46 and they fit perfectly. I deal with plantar fasciitis and have insoles in these shoes but the shoe is plenty stiff and supportive without them. I’ve had them a month or so now and wore them to Europe and back and they did great. I would buy them again!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov