Why We Like The Scarpa Ribelle Tech 3 HD Boot
When gaining the summit requires glacier traverses, dry tooling, and endless steps, we lace into the Scarpa Ribelle Tech 3 HD Boot. The breathable waterproofing, built-in gaiter, and impermeable lace cover work together to keep moisture out without stifling our feet, while the multi-directional lugs underfoot offer stabilizing traction across technical terrain. Stride after stride, the dual-density midsole cushions our strikes and rolls us onward. When the route gets vertical, this pair features a heel welt for semi-automatic crampons, and the stiff sole gives us fatigue-fighting, power-enhancing support.
- Featherweight boot for fast, technical alpine missions
- Breathable laminate and built-in gaiter for waterproof performance
- Leather and synthetic upper balance longevity and weight
- To-the-toe lacing provides a comfortably customized fit
- Padded tongue and collar reduce pressure points
- Wrap-around rand enhances climbing traction and durability
- Dual-density midsole for shock absorption through multi-day missions
- Sticky, hardwearing Vibram rubber provides lasting traction
- Item #SCRZ29Z
- Upper Material
- Perwanger suede leather (2.6mm), Microtech (synthetic)
- HDry laminate
- Activ Plus, removable
- PU, TPU
- Vibram, aggressive heel brake
- mountaineering - single boot
- Crampon Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- backpacking, mountaineering
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov