Why We Like The Scarpa Ribelle Run Shoe
Best for medium-distance runs in rugged terrain, Scarpa Ribelle Run Shoe lets us run confidently through rocks and ramshackle trails. The synthetic ripstop uppers keep things lighter and work with the 360-degree rubber rand for a durable build that's designed to stand up to rocks. The EVA midsoles provide light and moderate cushioning for comfort while the Presa outsoles feature SuperGum rubber that's especially grippy on rocks. We also like the Sock-Fit Slip One construction—where stretch fabric connects the ankle collar and tongue and slips under a quick cinch lacing system for an enhanced fit, comfort, and support.
- Sturdy trail runner with a stretchy, sock-like fit
- PU film & ripstop uppers provide abrasion resistance
- TPU rand circles the shoe for added durability
- SuperGum rubber provides outstanding traction and friction
- Integrated collar-and-tongue seals out trail debris
- 4mm drop supports a healthy, mid-foot strike
- Medium width last and slightly lower volume for precision fit
- Item #SCRZ29A
- Upper Material
- synthetic ripstop, PU film
- Presa TRN-01/SuperGum
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.6oz
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.