Why We Like The Scarpa Ribelle Run GTX Trail Running Shoe
Scarpa's mountain expertise is present and unmistakable in the Ribelle Run GTX Trail Running Shoe. Beyond these runners' trail-ready features, they're built with a climbing-inspired rand that makes each step feel as precise as our maneuvers on the wall. The 4mm drop offers a near-natural stride with extra cushion for reduced strain. And thanks to the GORE-TEX Invisible Fit liner, these shoes are waterproof, ideal for muddy shoulder seasons and still-snowy high-elevation adventures.
- Waterproof trail running shoe packed with mountain-inspired tech
- Synthetic and micro-nubuck leather uppers with a precision-boosting rand
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology for breathable, waterproof defense
- Sock-Fit drawcord closure for a secure, easy-to-wear fit
- Ortholite footbed maximizes stability and comfort
- EVA midsole provides cushioning for long and short runs
- PRESA outsole with SuperGum rubber for enhanced traction and protection
- 4mm drop adds cushion to a nearly unaltered stride
- Item #SCRZ298
- Upper Material
- mesh, PU film, micro-nubuck leather
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit membrane
- Sock-Fit Slip On (drawcord)
- Ortholite (PU, 5% recycled rubber)
- 2D EVA-CM
- PRESA TR-01 TPU, SuperGum rubber compound
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- 24.5 / 20.5mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 42.0] 10.9oz
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.