Why We Like The Scarpa Rebel Ice Boot
Lightweight, stiff, and responsive, the Scarpa Men's Rebel Ice Boot stays light whether we're dry-tooling or flashing mixed routes. Scarpa designed the Rebels with a lightweight carbon sole to keep them about as stiff as a clunkier ice boot but light enough to feel like we're wearing a pair of climbing shoes. They then added a ridged Vibram heel to increase the boot's overall durability and assist in heel hooking.
The lightweight Microtech upper works with Scarpa's Sock-Fit technology to deliver a snug fit for better response on the wall, while Primaloft Micropile insulation works to keep our feet warm during cold winter climbs. The Rebel is quickly secured to the foot with the BOA Fit System, and the single hook-and-loop strap locks the ankle into place.
- Microtech upper and Scarpa Sock-Fit Plus fit system for responsiveness
- Primaloft Micropile insulation offers warmth in wintry conditions
- BOA Fit System with hook-and-loop ankle strap for quick-fitting security
- Tri-density PU midsole and carbon fiber sole for light and techy comfort
- Vibram Mulaz rubber heel adds grip and durability
- Pre-drilled for Grivel or Black Diamond crampons; crampons and screws not included
- Item #SCR002V
- Upper Material
- Primaloft Micropile
- BOA® Fit System
- carbon fiber
- Claimed Weight
- 14.5oz (410g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov