Piki Climbing Shoe
When you're introducing your mini to the vertical world, outfit them in the Scarpa Piki Climbing Shoe to keep them comfortable and confident on the wall. The shoe's no-midsole construction keeps the shoe flexible for comfort as they walk around the gym and gain confidence using foot holds. The flat lasted design enhances this comfort as they walk around to look for the next route to climb. The shoe is equipped with Scarpa's Vision rubber soles that confidently grip the wall and are also durable to withstand the rubs and bumps that come with learning to climb. Finally, the simple hook-and-loop straps make it easy for your mini to get the shoes on and off so they can spend more time climbing and less time being frustrated with their gear.
- Comfortable shoe to introduce your mini to the vertical world
- No-midsole construction keeps the shoe highly flexible
- Vision rubber soles are durable and sticky for on-wall traction
- Flat-lasted profile keeps your mini more comfortable as they climb
- Hook-and-loop strap makes it easy to get the shoe on and off
- Item #SCR008T
- Upper Material
- Vision (4mm)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 28] 3.9oz
- sport climbing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov