Conquer your fears.
Although a lot of people take climbing classes to conquer their fear of heights, you can feel free to conquer your fear of stinky rental shoes in the same class. The dreadful thought of anyone dipping their feet into worn-out shoes���still warm from the previous renter���is enough to set anyone's teeth at edge. Instead, show up to the first day of class in the Scarpa Women's Origin Climbing Shoe, and maybe set a goal that you'll try a more used pair at the last day of class. Or don't.... everyone would understand if you wanted to continue wearing this comfy pair of shoes than any of the rentals that may or may not have toenails stuck to the inside.
- Scarpa's starter shoe for people who have never climbed before
- Flat profile and relaxed randing ensure class-long comfort
- Scarpa's Vision rubber assures reliable traction for edging
- Suede leather upper stretches for a customized fit
- Item #SCR004S
suede leather (1.8mm)
[single, 38] 7.2oz
- Q & A
Nice Starter Shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These shoes are great for the first time climber. Rubber holds up and the hook and loop makes them comfortable and easy to get in and out of at the gym.