Moraine Air Hiking Shoe
Designed for all of your warm-weather weekend backpacking trips, the Scarpa Moraine Air Hiking Shoe is a breathable and sporty hiking shoe that'll join you on everything from mellow hills to steep summit scrambles. Its suede upper tacks on lots of durability for rocky pitches and overgrown trails, and features windows of synthetic fabric that let your built-up heat escape when you're hiking in hot weather along sunny ridge lines. A lugged Vibram rubber outsole delivers highly-dependable traction in varying terrain, surfaces, and conditions, while a rubber toe rand protects the forefoot against toe stubs on rocky terrain. And it wouldn't be a good hiking shoe without support and comfort for long days, which is why you've got a cushioned midsole and arch-suspension insole delivering the support you need for those long dawn-to-dusk days.
- Athletic and breathable hiking shoe for your hikes in warm weather
- Suede upper features breathable windows for cooling comfort
- Vibram outsole provides traction on ever-changing trail surfaces
- Supportive midsole and footbed help fight fatigue on long missions
- Toe cap keeps your forefoot protected on rocky trails
- Item #SCR008G