Miles to go.
The Scarpa Men's Kailash Plus GTX Backpacking Boot is the choice for trekkers who want modern technology in a classic design. A Gore-Tex insert seals out moisture from showers and stream crossings, and the nubuck leather conforms to your foot as it breaks in for a flexible, supportive feel. Underfoot, a lightweight Comfort Flex Plus midsole absorbs the impact of step after step while the Biometric Trek outsole (made with Vibram rubber) grips slippery, steep, and wet terrain. Scarpa added features like a toe cap to protect your toes from tripping and stubbing and a felt-coated footbed that adds comfort to reduce wear on your foot over prolonged use.
- Waterproof boots for trekking and backpacking
- Gore-Tex insert seals out moisture
- Leather upper is flexible and durable
- Biometric Trek outsole grips dry or wet terrain
- Comfort Flex Plus midsole for lightweight cushion
- 3D TPU toe cap protects your toes from stubbing
- Felt-coated footbed for comfort
- Item #SCR005O