Start Earning Rewards Now—
Select a size:
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Instinct VS Climbing Shoe
Winner of Climbing Magazine's Best in Class award, the Scarpa Instinct VS Climbing Shoe is designed for performance. With its curved, asymmetrical last and softer construction, this all-around shoe handles a variety of styles. Its rubber toe patch provides maximum toe hooking power while the thin sole delivers enhanced flexibility and sensitivity so you can confidently take on more challenging projects.
- Award-winning shoe to take on a variety of styles at high levels
- Curved, asymmetrical last allows you to tackle difficult problems
- Soft construction provides enhanced flexibility and sensitivity
- Vibram XS Grip provides sticky traction for small foot holds
- Hook-and-loop strap delivers a snug fit for precise control
- Item #SCR008Q
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.