Why We Like The Scarpa Generator Mid Climbing Shoe
Balancing performance and comfort, the Scarpa Generator Mid Climbing Shoe is destined for big walls. As we climb, the moderate downturn and curvature increase our power and precision on the face yet don't over-contort our feet to still jam efficiently. The raised collar and sticky toe rand boost our comfort and bite in cracks, while the stiff midsole and Tri-Tension system give our feet the support they need for multiple pitches of jamming and edging. Constructed with a synthetic upper, this pair won't stretch excessively through effort, ensuring a snug fit from ground to anchor.
- Comfortable, supportive shoe for trad climbing
- Slightly downturned and curved for increased precision
- Vibram XS Edge rubber is hardwearing and supportive
- M70 toe rand rubber is ultra-sticky for solid jams
- Full-length midsole for support in jams and on edges
- Tri-Tension system for efficient power transfer
- Pressure Absorbing Fit heel system for a secure fit
- Low-volume design to better fit narrower feet
- Item #SCRZ2B3
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- 2mm chrome-free eco suede (synthetic), recycled microfiber
- stiff, full-length, Dynamic Flexan
- 4mm Vibram XS Edge, [toe rand] M70
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
- trad climbing
- Claimed Weight
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- moderate downturn
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov