Why We Like The Force V Climbing Shoe
Slip into Scarpa's Force V Climbing Shoe when you start tackling overhung climbs whether you're bouldering or sport climbing. An ideal introduction to the steeps, this flat climbing kicker has a comfortable asymmetry so you don't feel pain while you learn how to fight gravity. Scarpa left the smooth, soft, stretchy suede leather upper unlined for a conforming fit. Underfoot, the Force V features a sensitive Flexan midsole and Vibram's XS Edge rubber at the sole for optimized traction and long-lasting durability.
- Ideal introduction for sport climbing and bouldering steep climbs
- Flat with a comfortable asymmetrical curvature
- Unlined suede stretches to conform to your foot
- Sensitive Flexan midsole with thick Vibram XS Edge rubber sole
- Item runs small, so we recommend sizing up for best fit
- Item #SCR004Q
- Upper Material
- dual hook-and-loop straps
- Flexan (1mm)
- Vibram XS Edge (4mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 8.8oz
- Asymmetrical Curvature
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov