Select style & size:Select options
Charmoz Mountaineering Boot
Scarpa made the Men's Charmoz Mountaineering Boot light and technical for fast-paced pursuits on long alpine ascents. This fully featured mountaineering boot boasts a light weight barely exceeding a pound, and it still has all the essentials for the protection and performance you need in high altitudes. A waterproof, breathable HDry insert assures protection in wet weather, and the shell combines microfiber with synthetic leather for durability and lightness. Underfoot, the Charmoz has a unique quadruple-layered midsole with two dual-layers of cushy EVA and supportive foam in key locations. The Pro-Fiber XT 20 footbed wicks moisture and dries quickly for added comfort when the ascent gets sweaty. Vibram's rubber sole optimizes traction from dirty trails to slippery stones.
- Lightweight mountaineering boot for technical alpine ascents
- Waterproof, breathable HDry membrane keeps foot dry
- Synthetic leather shell protects from rock and ice
- Pro-Fiber XT 20 footbed with foam and quadruple-layered midsole
- Vibram Pentax Precision rubber sole for optimal traction
- Item #SCRZ26K
- Upper Material
- Nylon L-tech, Microtech, synthetic leather
- Pro-Fiber XT 20
- 2D PU, 2D EVA-MP
- Vibram Pentax Precision XT, Mont
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 11.02oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
March 29, 2020
- I've put it through the wringer
I love these boots. They are so comfortable. The only downside is they are not waterproof. My toes always get wet in them. They are not to be worn in the snow.