Select Style & Size
Sawyer Square Top Oar
- Classic oar with a modern construction
- Laminated Douglas Fir is solid and strong
- Carbon Fiber Braid provides excellent rigidity
- DyneLite blade has carbon fiber for extra strength
- Dynel and Kevlar ProTip protect the blade
- Square Top counterbalances the oar
- Floats flat on the water despite counterbalance
- Item #SWO0001
- Shaft Material
- Douglas Fir, Carbon Fiber Braid
- Blade Material
- DyneLite (carbon fiber), Dynel, KEVLAR® ProTip
- Overall Length
- 8ft 6in, 9ft, 9ft 6in, 10ft
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 10, 2020
Best oars ever!!!
- I've put it through the wringer
Iâve been rowing for over a decade and no other piece of gear has made a bigger difference. The square tops change the entire way a raft/cat/dory move through the water. The rebound on them delivers a snap like no other propelling the boat exactly where you want it to go. The counter balance and light weight of the oars also relieves fatigue caused by holding heavier oars all day. The other major bonus is that if they do end up in the water they float flat allowing for easy recovery.