Select style & size:Select options
Offering a wide range of resistance and a smooth road-like feel—all at an approachable price—it's easy to see why the Fluid2 is Saris's best-selling trainer in the USA. The fluid resistance unit is quiet (64-68 decibels at 20mph), and offers a progressive power curve that increases the resistance as you shift gears and pedal harder, just like if you were on the road. Equip your bike with a Bluetooth or ANT+ speed sensor and you can use the Fluid2 with virtual training apps like Zwift and Rouvy.
- Boost your off-season fitness with this reliable, affordable trainer
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Precision-balanced flywheel offers a smooth, road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms keep the unit running better for longer
- Clutch knob system reduces tire wear and slippage
- Machined alloy roller fits tires up to 2-inches wide
- Sturdy frame with eccentric leveling feet ensures stability
- Fits 130 and 135mm quick-release, 142mm and 148mm thru-axle adapters sold separately
- Item #SRS1WUQ
- Q & A
I have a 2016 Scott Scale 720 plus and would love to use it in the winter. Would this trainer work with a 2.8 in plus tire?