Fur Highway Jacket
With lofty down fill and a long-cut length, the Fur Highway Jacket makes an ideal companion for cold winter weather in the big city. From the streets of New York to the cobbled alleys of Paris, you'll stay warm and stylish during long days of site-seeing.
- A sleek winter parka for casual adventures in the city
- Weather-resistant fabric defends against light snow and rain
- Down insulation delivers lightweight warmth in cold temps
- Extended length is ideal for longer days spent outside
- Real fur trim defends your face against harsh winds
- Hood can be removed to tweak style and coverage
- Thumbhole-equipped cuff gaiters offer refuge for your wrists
- Item #SMX002F
- Q & A
Warm and fashion-forward
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 114lbs
This is a great jacket, although it is expensive! I did a lot of research and was deciding between this, Mackage, Canada Goose, and Patagonia. I have a lot of Patagonia gear but wanted something a little more fashion-forward and definitely wanted fur. The fur on this jacket is warm and very eye-catching -- it is not at all skimpy, as some complain about the similar Canada Goose style. I'm really happy with how well made this jacket is, the look, and the fact that it is water resistant. It is also adorable with the hood off. The zipper for the handwarmer pocket is a little sharp, but that is the only thing that isn't completely perfect. It does not hurt when you put your hand in so much as you just notice that it's there more than is ideal. I bought a small because I have long arms and did not want it to be tight across the back with a sweater on, and I was worried it would be too big, but it's fine. I'm glad I did not go with my usual XS.