Move swiftly over rock and root.
Made for your morning run up mountain trails, the Salomon XA Pro 3D Men's Trail Running Shoe is Salomon's lightest advanced-chassis shock-absorbing shoe. The 3D advanced-chassis system pairs with close-to-the-ground construction for ultimate stability. This system stabilizes your feet over uneven terrain, without losing energy from your stride. Less stiff thanks to less TPU in the sole, the Pro 3D rises above the other XA models, providing more shock absorption. Built for moving quickly, the 3D has lightweight, breathable sandwich mesh, so you can run the best times of your season. Quickfit asymmetrical lacing with a lace pocket keeps your fit perfect through your entire race.
- Light, stable, and cushy performance for the trail
- Endofit construction yields snug, friction-free fit
- TPU overlays prevent heel and instep lift
- Ortholite footbed provides support and cushioning
- Dual-density EVA midsole for responsive impact absorption
- Low-profile chassis for motion control and energy management
- Contagrip outsole ensures grip on wide variety of terrain
- Item #SAL00WW
- Q & A
Well built, but narrow
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 10.5
Salomon makes some awesome footwear, but they tend to run narrow (especially in the toe box). I went up a half size in mine and they still cramped my toes. However, if you have more narrow feet, these would be amazing. Feel like tanks on your feet! The folks at Backcountry are taking good care of me even after wearing them around for a couple weeks.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 11.5
My boyfriend loves these shoes for frisbee golf. He loves the fit, comfort and stability and really likes the new color I selected for him. great shoes!