Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Ready for snowy glades, open bowls, and bigger terrain parks, the Wonder is one of the most versatile boards in Salomon's line. It's designed to confidently take you anywhere with a balanced, fun-riding feel with plentiful snap and precision for charging at higher speeds and hitting bigger jumps. Ultimately, it's geared towards the intermediate-to-advanced rider seeking a board that implores you to explore new areas of the mountain and learn new tricks along the way.
Its Rock Out Camber profile balances out the responsiveness of traditional camber with the catch-free nature, added playfulness, and easier float of rocker. Ghost Basalt Stringers maximize the snappiness of the board while absorbing high-speed vibration, and the Royal Rubber Pads add even more shock absorption underfoot when you're stomping landings and blasting over choppy snow. It's finished with a speedy sintered base that readily holds wax for faster glide, regardless if it's dumping feet of fresh pow or sunny slush on a spring day.
- Inspires confidence from open powder bowls to terrain parks
- Hybrid profile is responsive, but without the catch
- Medium flex maximizes its versatility across the entire mountain
- Directional twin shape lends balance for all-terrain riding
- Aspen Select core for a smooth flex with proven durability
- Ghost Basalt Stringers maximize pop and dampen vibration
- Royal Rubber Pads along sidewalls to absorb chatter
- Sintered base is fast-gliding and durable
- Item #SALZ99G