Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Water Shoes we have in stock.View Similar Products
Techamphibian 4 Shoe
For long days spent in and out of the kayak you've got the Salomon Techamphibian 4 Shoe. This technical summer shoe is perfect for both push-offs in the water and exploration on islands and riverbanks. It's got a Quicklace adjustment system that doesn't lose tension in the water, as well as an adjustable heel strap for a secure fit that also boosts your breathability. The porous and breathable mesh upper lets water drain quickly to prevent soaking and discomfort, while the Contragrip outsole delivers grip on any surface, wet or dry, that you'll set your feet down on. And when you finally find that perfect island in the sun, you can collapse the heel and wear your shoes as a pair of casual slide-ons, perfect for relaxing a bit before you start the paddle back up river.
- Performance water shoe for island hopping adventures in the kayak
- Mesh upper offers optimal water drainage when you leave the water
- Quicklace adjustment system tightens easily and won't lose tension
- Heel strap provides a secure fit that breathes well
- Collapsible heel lets your shoe double as a slide-on
- Contragrip outsole gives you grip on both wet rock and dry trails
- Cushioned midsole ensures all-day comfort and support
- Item #SAL01LS
- Upper Material
- mesh, synthetic
- Quicklace, heel-adjustment strap
- Contragrip FD
- Claimed Weight
- (single) 10.9oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, hiking, ocean paddling, river paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 26, 2019
Great River Shoe
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 225 lbs
I was looking for a river shoe for whitewater rafting which would have more support than my TEVA's on the river. The ability to get wet and not hold water against my skin, drain, and not collect sand and gravel are huge, as well as their grip on wet rocks when stepping out of my raft or IK were all things I was looking for in a shoe. This, and their grip and comfort on short side-hikes or hiking to scouting platforms has made these my favorite river footwear. I used them on-water for a Colorado River trip through the Grand Canyon for 18 days, several day-trips on the Trinity, Klamath and Upper Sacramento Rivers, and just got back from 8 days on the Snake and Lower Salmon Rivers. They look and feel just about new. Highly recommended.
July 6, 2020
Are they comfortable to wear for long periods without socks?
March 3, 2019
by bike also ok!
cool shoes. Take 20% off coupons code from coupon-code.info