Why We Like The Stance 3 Layer Shell Jacket
When our home mountains are stacking snow, the Stance 3 Layer Shell Jacket is a standout option for weather protection in powder snow conditions. The 3-layer AdvancedSkin Dry waterproof laminate beads moisture from its surface, preventing any inclement weather from seeping into your underlayers. The motion-oriented fit is ideal for the dynamic nature of skiing powder, whether in the resort or the backcountry.
- Shell-style jacket suited for freeriding and ski touring
- Seam-sealed construction and 20k waterproofing for storm protection
- Lightweight synthetic fabric offers 20k breathability for hiking
- Removable powder skirt features an integrated goggle wipe
- Drawcord-adjustable hood helps seal out wind and snow
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure your on-snow essentials
- Regular fit supplies roomy comfort and room for underlayers
- 160D nylon shell is abrasion-resistant for unexpected tree branches
- Item #SALZ9RJ
- [membrane/laminate] AdvancedSkin Dry 3-layer, [face fabric] 100% 160D nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- below hip
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 28.5in
- attached, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered waterproof side, 1 pass sleeve
- two-way front zipper
- Powder Skirt
- removable, integrated goggle wipe
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 5.16oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help