Fourth time's a charm.
Slush, mud, and snow don't stand a chance when you come tearing up the hill wearing the Salomon Men's Speedcross 4 GTX Trail Running Shoe. Designed specifically to combat wet weather of all kinds, the Speedcross boasts aggressive waterproofing thanks to the Gore-Tex membrane. SensiFit's breathable mesh fabric offers a snug, sock-like feel against your foot, which ultimately discourages hot spots and chafing, while the gusseted tongue keeps sediment and debris at bay.
Salomon's infamous QuickLace system provides a speedy and secure alternative to the traditional lacing system, and the inconspicuous lace pocket enables you to stash excess cord so you don't trip over your own foot mid run. An Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole assure shock attenuation and a responsive, energetic feel underfoot. The newly updated, multi-directional Contagrip outsole provides premium traction and stability on all sorts of mucked-up, gnarly terrain.
- Aggressive trail running shoe for all sorts of conditions
- Breathable mesh upper with stabilizing overlays and DWR treatment
- Mud guard and gusseted tongue offer sediment-free protection
- Waterproof Gore-Tex membrane protects you from wet weather
- QuickLace features discrete lace pocket
- Ortholite footbed and dual-density EVA midsole assure support
- Wet Traction Contagrip provides run-long traction
- Item #SAL00RW