Just because winter has rolled in for the foreseeable future doesn't mean you have to put a stop to your winter training. So the next time Mother Nature unleashes a whole pile of snow, make sure you wear the Salomon Men's Snowcross 2 CSWP Trail Running Shoe. The Snowcross 2 is based off of the best-selling Speedcross trail running shoe, so you can (in effect) expect similar performance, just in more wintry conditions.
The Snowcross 2 features a reflective mesh upper for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions, while the elongated gaiter prevents snow from sneaking into your tights, baselayers, or running pants. More importantly though, the Snowcross is fashioned with a waterproof, breathable lining to enhance your protection from calf-deep snow, errant slush, or puddles you're bound to encounter when running trails. And to bolster the Speedcross' performance in wet weather, the Wet Traction Contagrip outsole rips, grips, and sticks to damp terrain. Additionally, a mud guard, protective ankle pad, and SensiFit construction enhance the Speedcross' overall effectiveness and versatility, while the Quicklace closure (combined with the zippered gaiter) makes for easy-on, easy-off.
- Maintain traction as you winter trail run with this shoe
- Waterproof, breathable upper maintains protection
- Lycra collar keeps comfort at a premium
- EVA footbed and midsole attenuate impact
- Ankle pad enhances overall defense from unseen objects
- Reflective mesh promotes added visibility
- Grippy outsole tackles wet terrain in stride
- Item #SAL00XG