Equipped with everything you need to turn the entire mountain into your personal park, the Salomon Men's Launch Str8jkt Lace Snowboard Boot ensures you get the goods all season long. The softer flex gives you the freedom of movement and balance necessary for constant progression in the park, and the lightweight design provides you with that skate-like feel you love in your old, broken-in pair.
With STR8JKT technology, these boots feature an additional harness for a no-heel lift ride and optimal comfort when you're charging through some of the choppiest terrain on the mountain, while the Fat Lace closure ensures just the right fit through a tried-and-true traditional lacing design. The heat-moldable Gold series liner provides you with a snug, cozy fit every time you strap up, and the Ortholite C2 footbed is the perfect combination of memory foam and EVA for one of the cushiest rides on the mountain. The EVA and rubber Flightweight outsole is one of the lightest available and is specifically-designed for low-profile, street-style performance.
- Soft-flexing, progression-oriented park and freestyle boot
- Traditional laces put the exact fit in your hands
- Gold series liner heat-molds to your foot
- Internal speed lace closure prevents heel lift
- EVA and rubber outsole is ultra-light and grippy
- Impact-absorbing Ortholite footbed fights off fatigue
- Item #SAL012C