Banish heel lift for good.
There's nothing more frustrating than a fun day on the mountain sapped down by irritating heel lift, especially when you're railing hard carves, sending jumps in the park, and banking tight turns between the trees. Solving this issue once and for all, the Salomon Women's Ivy Boa Snowboard Boot uses a time-tested Boa lacing system in tandem with Salomon's STR8JKT heel retention harness for a locked-in, supportive feel.
To tighten the boot, simply spin the Boa dial to your desired tightness, then pull the STR8JKT handle nice and tight. Viola! You're now ready to shred without any slop or excess movement inside the boot reducing energy transfer or responsiveness. The Ivy Boa's medium flex is dialed for park domination and all-terrain cruising, keeping you comfortable and well supported, but without being overly stiff like some freeride boots.
The heat-moldable Diamond liner provides a glove-like fit as you ride it over time by conforming to the unique contours of your feet. Salomon placed an Ortholite C2 footbed in the liner to soften the sting of heavy landings, while remaining breathable to prevent funkiness after a long day of shredding. It's finished with a Flight sole of impact-absorbing EVA foam combined with grippy rubber traction where you need it most.
- All-terrain freestyle boot eliminates heel lift for good
- Medium flex is ideal for park riding and all-terrain cruising
- Boa lacing dial + STR8JKT heel retention for locked-down support
- Diamond liner of heat-moldable foam for a custom, foot-wrapping fit
- Ortholite C2 footbed provides plush cushioning and breathability
- Flight sole of impact-absorbing EVA and grippy rubber traction
- Liner is removable and washable for keeping it fresh
- Item #SAL012E