Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe
Whether you're out for a quick afternoon trail run or training for your next ultra, the Salomon Sense Ride 2 Trail Running Shoe is designed to keep you comfortable through the miles. Salomon outfitted the shoe's upper in 3D stretch mesh encapsulated by Sensifit overlays and Endofit's sock-like technology for a secure, comfortable fit. Adding to this comfort is the Vibe midsole that balances long-lasting cushion and ground feel for your long-distance runs. Vibe combines lightweight, long-lasting EnergyCell+ foam with soft Opal inserts that add responsive cushioning in high-impact zones to disperse shock more comfortably. Cinch up the QuickLaces and head for the trails and the Contaggrip rubber sole will provide you with reliable traction across the trails you decide to run.
- Every day running shoe for comfort across a variety of trails
- 8mm drop offers a comfortable platform for midfoot strikers
- Seamless, flexible mesh upper offers a great fit for each foot
- OrthoLite sockliner keeps a dry, cool environment in the shoe
- Vibe midsole delivers long-lasting cushioning on longer runs
- Profeel Film chassis offer protection against sharp trail debris
- Contagrip soles deliver traction on a wide variety of surfaces
- QuickLace system allows fast and easy on-the-go fit adjustments
- Item #SAL01LE
- Q & A
Love the fit but....
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
Finally a pair of Salomonâs that fit me. Unfortunately after 40 miles the stitching has failed. Iâm hoping the new ones hold up better!
It got even better!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 165lbs
Salomon took something awesome and made it more awesome. The Sense Ride 2 got lighter, more breathable, and slightly softer cushioned. These shoes are a perfect shoe for someone just getting into trail running as they feel great and work for any trail, from technical scrambling to gravel roads. The fit of the toe box on the sense ride 2 seems a little bit more generous than the sense ride, which will help this shoe work for more people as Salomon notoriously has a narrow fit. Speaking of fit, these feel locked down and secure while not being too tight due to the inner sock liner that Salomon calls endofit. The Sense Ride 2 will definitely be a go to for training miles this summer here in the Wasatch!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
As a Salomon employee, the Sense Ride is a staple for me. This shoe is comfortable right out of the box. Learn more in the below product video!