Why We Like The Salomon S/Pro Supra BOA 120 GW Ski Boot
Aggressive and comfortable can coexist: They do so in the Salomon S/Pro Supra BOA 120 GW Ski Boot. The lower shell's beefy BOA Fit System eliminates hotspots for a snug fit that hugs our foot evenly all around, while the spine's adjuster lets us achieve a smoother flex that lends to more comfortable landings or a more direct flex for hard charging. Equipped with a heat-moldable lining and built on a 100mm last, this boot gives us a performance fit that shapes to our foot for optimal comfort.
- High-performance ski boot to own the hill
- Stiff 120 flex for optimal responsiveness
- BOA Fit System for quick-and-easy fit adjustments
- Gripwalk sole for increased traction on bootpacks
- Item #SALZAHH
- Shell Material
- ExoWrap (polyurethane, Sensifit mesh)
- 120, stiff
- Last Width
- 100 - 106mm
- Buckle Material
- BOA® Fit System, 2 screwable aluminum
- ExoWrap 4D Perf
- Binding Compatibility
- alpine, Gripwalk (ISO 23223)
- Gripwalk (ISO 23223)
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 2oz (1870g)
- all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help