sale $524.96 $699.9525% Off
Heroes deserve hardcore gear.
When you’re sailing through waist-deep powder, you need a jacket that can keep up. The Salomon Men’s S-Lab QST GTX Hooded Jacket is designed for your hero moments—and everything in between—with a Gore-Tex Pro shell providing waterproof protection from snow and slush while allowing water vapor to escape. Constructed in a single-piece design with MotionFit 360 technology, this jacket is able to follow your movements without restricting them. To keep snow from blowing in, Salomon constructed this jacket with a high collar, powder skirt, and helmet-compatible hood. A multitude of pockets hold the essentials and include a media pocket to keep your phone on hand, so you can have a personal soundtrack when you need it most.
- Shell jacket for adventures on skis
- 3-layer waterproof membrane prevents moisture from seeping in
- Gore-Tex Pro technology is designed for rugged, extended use
- MotionFit 360 construction moves with you
- Powder skirt, adjustable cuffs and hood keep snow from flying in
- Pockets include designated spots for media and pass storage
- Item #SAL00YB
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex Pro (3-layer), [face fabric, liner] polyamide
Air Vent System
backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ice climbing, ski mountaineering
- Q & A
Does this jacket have pit zips?