The hiking doesn't stop where the snow starts.
In a world where skiing and snowboarding are the winter sports to do, you hike apart from the crowd by going winter camping. The Men's Salomon Quest Winter GTX Boot is constructed from waterproof leather and textile with a Gore-Tex membrane that will keep your feet dry as you hike through ankle-deep snow or cross ice-cold creeks. Further insulated against winter temperatures, these backpacking boots will keep your feet comfortable down to 21-degrees Fahrenheit, with an extreme limit rated at -13 degrees.
To ensure your multi-mile trek is efficient and that your shoes provide a stable and responsive ride, Salomon includes many features from their Quest backpacking line. A high-cut profile provides increased ankle-support, stability, and protection for long days on the trail, and Salomon's lightweight advanced chassis nestles between the outsole and midsole, assisting with motion control and energy management. An EVA shaped footbed offer cushion and support, and Sensifit brings it all together with a secure, snug, customized fit that will keep you trekking on in the highest of spirits.
- Rugged hiking boot for hiking or backpacking in the winter
- Insulated Gore-Tex is waterproof and breathable for dry feet
- Leather and textile upper material treated for further protection
- Grippy soles offer great traction in wet, slippery, or icy terrain
- Sensifit technology cradles the foot for a customized surround fit
- Chassis between sole and mid provides efficient energy management
- Item #SAL00XU