Why We Like The Salomon QST GORE-TEX Pro Jacket
Made with the most rugged GORE-TEX available, the Salomon QST GORE-TEX Pro Jacket delivers the max protection we need to tackle big mountains with our skis, snowboard, or mountaineering boots. The GORE-TEX Pro shell is built for the toughest conditions, giving us a tough but breathable layer of waterproof and breathable protection that's up to the challenge of alpine terrain and weather. The integrated powder skirt also prevents snow from sneaking in while the jacket's air vent system allows for airflow to moderate our moisture and temperature when we're skinning or burning extra calories.
- Heavy-duty shell for hardcore mountain missions
- GORE-TEX Pro provides guide-level weather protection
- Perforated collar adds ventilation for comfort
- Raglan sleeves for a freer range of motion
- Water repellent zippers and seam sealing for waterproofing
- Internal media and goggle pockets for warmer storage
- Adjustable hood and hem for a weather-tight kit
- Regular fit with drop hem in back for added protection
- Item #SALZAJJ
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX Pro (3-layer), [face fabric] synthetic, DWR treatment
- fully sealed
- below hip, cinchable hem
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 2 drop-in chest, 1 zippered chest
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.4oz
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help