Blaze your own trail.
Light and flexible, yet highly responsive, the Salomon Men's Outpath Pro GTX Hiking Boot accommodates those who want to take the path less traveled but still value reliable support and weather-protection.
Starting with the Gore-Tex Comfort membrane, this hiking offers reliable waterproof, breathable protection against wet weather and muddy trails, while the zippered ankle gaiter closure delivers additional support and protection on rockier trails. The protective synthetic toe cap helps save frustration over stubbed toes on debris-littered hikes, while the protective heel cap stabilizes your step and furthers your protection. An EVA footbed and molded shank help prevent fatigue by boosting your overall support and cushioning, and the grippy ContraGrip rubber outsole helps you take on sloppy trails with a confident step.
- Waterproof, protective, and supportive hiking boot
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps wet conditions on the outside
- Zippered ankle gaiter boosts support
- Protective heel and toe caps defend against rocky trails
- EVA footbed and molded shank boost overall support
- Grippy rubber outsole serves up reliable traction
- Item #SAL00XO