Why We Like The Salomon Outchill Thinsulate ClimaSalomon Boot
We equip ourselves for snowy hikes with the Outchill Thinsulate ClimaSalomon Boot. Salmon's winter-ready details, from the waterproof membrane to the Winter Contagrip sole, provide comfort and stability as we take to the trails. 3M's Thinsulate insulation wraps feet in warmth that retains heat in wet weather.
- Winter hiking boots offer warmth and support for cold-weather adventures
- Nubuck leather uppers with zonal PU coating for extra waterproof protection
- ClimaSalomon membrane offers water and snow defense in a breathable design
- Reinforced toe and heel cap prevent damage and add stability
- Fleece lining and 3M Thinsulate insulation offer reliable heat retention
- Winter Contagrip rubber sole with snow-ready lugs provides trusty grip
- Item #SALZAB4
- Upper Material
- nubuck leather, PU coating
- ClimaSalomon membrane
- 3M Thinsulate (synthetic)
- microfleece (synthetic)
- Winter Contagrip rubber
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 1lb 0.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- hiking, casual
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help