Icestar 3L Jacket
Enjoy stormy resort days and the powder-hunting backcountry missions that follow with this jacket. Its three-layer construction is both waterproof and breathable for protection and comfort, and its movement-minded design offers free mobility for the skin up and the ride down.
- Performance shell with mobility and protection for any day of skiing
- Waterproof construction ensures protection from blowing snow
- Highly breathable fabric helps manage heat on skintrack climbs
- Articulated design allows for free movement and a light feel
- Underarm vents let you quickly air out after grueling bootpacks
- Helmet-compatible hood protects your head in more ways than one
- Integrated powder skirt keeps out snow in truly deep conditions
- Stretchy thumb-looop cuffs are a comfortable seal against the cold
- Comfortable to wear underneath a harness or backpack
- Item #SAL01QX
What do you think about this product?
January 29, 2020
High quality materials, bad pit zips
This Jacket would be perfect except for the pit zips. They are very hard to zip up. The design also causes a sort of pinching to occur under the arms. Super tough material my be the cause. I'm 6' 0, 200 lbs. I ordered a Large and it was snug. The inner zip pocket was too small for an iphone 6s plus with headphones plugged in.
December 7, 2019
Is this jacket a shell design or is it insulated and more thick? Looking to use this touring, and would like to be able to layer. Thanks BC.