Prepare for blast off.
Stay warm and well-protected from the weather when you're ripping around the mountain in the Salomon Women's Icerocket Jacket. A two-layer AdvancedSkin Dry membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection against rain, sleet, and snow all winter long, while the diamond lining and 100g of synthetic insulation throughout envelops you in relentlessly cozy comfort when temperatures keep sinking. Moisture-wicking performance in the sleeves pulls sweat away from your arms for dry comfort, and an air vent system with mesh backing delivers a quick cool-down after that particularly demanding bootpack you just hiked. An adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs with thumbholes allow you to batten down the hatches when the weather really kicks up, and a small army of pockets ensures all of your on-hill essentials come along for the ride.
- Warm, weatherproof jacket for comfort on winter's coldest days
- Waterproof, breathable membrane protects against precipitation
- Synthetic insulation and lining provide warmth in the cold
- Adjustable hem, hood, and cuffs offers customizable protection
- Air vent system delivers a quick cool down when you heat up
- Multiple pockets stash all of your necessities
- MotionFit design provides freedom of movement
- Item #SAL00PO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
I got this jacket for my sister-in-law as a gift and this is what she had to say:
The blue bird/medieval blue jacket looks great with the Salomon Catch Me Pant. The jacket runs a little on the smaller side and I feel like I’ll have to go light on layers underneath. But, it is very warm, and I tend to like a more fitted look for my ski outfit. Fantastic colors, I'm really happy with this jacket!
she's a big fan...
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: M
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 125lbs
..of the color (pink), the flattering women's cut (def not a boxy cut at all), the warmth, and the pockets. Paired with the Salomon fantasy snowpants, she was warm to 15*. Can be worn straight from the hill to the bar.
Does this jacket have pit zips?