Waterproof and warm, the Women's Salmon Ellipse Winter GTX Boots can be worn through the snowy muck and the icy mire with complete confidence. Whether you're hiking out to the lake for some ice fishing or taking a break from skiing to go snowshoeing, these rugged yet good-looking boots make sure you have a good time. Gore-Tex Insulated comfort keeps your feet warm down to 10F with a comfort rating of 21F, and it also means that when you punch through the snow you'll come out completely dry. Winterized rubber soles give you a firm grip on icy trails, with just the right durability and tread design for cold temperatures and rugged terrain. And though the fuzzy lining isn't just for looks, the feminine style on this powerful boot means you still look at home when you're wandering through the ski lodge.
- Insulated winter boot for snowy trails and frosty hikes
- Gore-Tex membrane offers breathable waterproof protection
- Insulated for below-freezing temperatures in the forest
- Leather uppers endure rugged trails and rocky encounters
- Winter-specific soles provide traction in the ice and snow
- EVA midsole and Ortholite lining offer cushioning comfort
- Lace closure ensures a secure fit during your winter adventures
- Item #SAL01AU
- Q & A
Best Boots of My Life!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I’ve been through a lot of snow boots in my life. Winter sports and activities are a big part of my life. These are the best boots I’ve purchased so far and they are going to last a very long time. They keep my feet so warm and cozy! I’ve never had a pair of boots keep my toes warm before! I can’t wait to keep taking them out on snowy adventures!