When getting to the tide pools that all the locals have been telling you about includes a bit of enterprise—like wading through a brackish river and picking your way along cliff edges—you'll be grateful that you're wearing the Salomon Men's Crossamphibian Swift Water Shoes. Lightweight and water friendly, these shoes are made from a breathable mesh that lets water flow freely and keeps debris from sneaking into your shoes when you're on the move. A specially designed sole keeps offers traction from sandy trails to slick rocks as you search for critters in the tidal pools.
- Explore in and out of the water with these water shoes
- Durable mesh upper with synthetic overlays for drainage and support
- Quick-drying linings for comfort
- Sensifit design cradles your feet for a precise fit
- Molded EVA midsoles absorb shock and offer cushioning
- Wet Traction Contagrip sole with siping for traction on wet and dry conditions
- Lace closure for a secure fit
- Item #SAL00X5
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: 11.5
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 220lbs
Got them just before a rain storm and took them for a walk. Drained well during the walk and dried quickly after, plus they are super comfy. I typically wear a size 12 in other Salomon shoes but went down a size to 11.5 based on recommendation, which turned out to be true.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 190lbs
Not new to the brand. Have had a pair of Solomon CrossFit trainers for years and have been extremely happy with them. This model was purchased for my job on the Colorado River. The shoe was uncomfortable as soon as I put them on.
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 178lbs
Perfect for sup boarding and night on the water.