Salomon Brilliant Jacket
When we are shredding the slope we need an all-round jacket that can keep us warm, stylish, and comfortable. The Salomon Brilliant Jacket fits the bill perfectly and features PrimaLoft Black Eco synthetic insulation to keep us warm and has all the necessary features to accompany us on the slopes. An adjustable hood allows us to cinch it up when the wind starts to blow and a hem adjustment and hook-and-loop cuffs help to keep the snow and cold wind out of our jacket. A ventilation system allows us to dump excess heat when w are getting too hot and an array of pockets allow us to take along all the essentials when we are on the mountain.
- Ski/snowboard jacket with synthetic insulation
- PrimaLoft Black Eco synthetic insulation keeps us warm
- Two-layer waterproof/breathable fabric keeps us dry and comfortable all day
- Adjustable hood keeps out the snow and cold wind
- Air vent system allows us to dump excess heat
- Item #SALZA38
- [face fabric] 84% nylon, 16% elastane, [lining] (back) 93% polyester, 7% elastane, (lower) 85% nylon, 15% elastane, [padding] 100% polyester
- 100g PrimaLoft Black Eco
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 20,000 g/m²
- fully seam sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 goggle, 1 inner media, 1 lift
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6.8oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 3 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help