Why We Like The Salomon Brilliant Jacket
Genius, really, the Salomon Brilliant Jacket is a tried and true favorite of ours for getting after it in snowy conditions. The Advanced DrySkin 20K/20K membrane does its part to shield us against the worst storms of the season, and is backed up by the warming power of PrimaLoft insulation to help us stay comfortable on slow, frigid lift rides. An integrated air vent system allows us to get rid of excess heat in seconds should things get too toasty, while the small army of zippered pockets ensures that no mountain essential gets left behind.
- Hooded insulated jacket for cold and stormy days at the resort
- Fully sealed seams and 2-layer membrane keep wet weather out
- Primaloft insulation throughout fends off plummeting temps
- Adjustable, removable hood helps you customize our coverage
- Cuffs with thumbloops lock down a snug fit and keep snow out
- Multiple zippered pockets securely carry resort essentials
- Item #SALZAIQ
- [membrane/laminate] Advanced DrySkin 20K/20K (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered chest, 1 goggle mesh, 1 internal media, 1 lift pass
- air vent system
- Powder Skirt
- Lycra cuffs with thumbloops
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help