Agile Wind Jacket
Perfectly suited for dewy spring mornings and cool fall afternoons, the Salomon Agile Wind Jacket loves the in-between seasons as much as you do. Its wind-resistant AdvancedSkin Shield fabric blocks cold and blustery winds, but stays breathable so you won't overheat when you're running through wooded trails and open meadows. To boost the breathability, front and back vents are there to welcome in cooling air and keep you from sweating through your layers. The active fit is contoured for comfortable movement without being tight or restrictive, and whether you're running on the front or tail end of winter, you'll be set with reflective accents and a 360º reflective treatment keeping you visible in low-light conditions.
- An active wind jacket for cool runs in transition seasons
- Wind-resistant fabric blocks the breeze but stays breathable
- Front and back air vents allow cool air to circulate
- 360º reflectivity let them know you're out there in low light
- Active fit is slim and contoured without constricting
- Hand pockets hold energy gels, keys, and other items
- Item #SAL01EK
- Q & A
Packed and ready to go
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 175lbs
This is an inexpensive functional jacket that I keep in my pack at all times. When the weather takes a turn, the Agile wind jacket gives you the protection you need to get back to shelter. It retains some heat for when the wind picks up as well as protecting against light rain.
Because it's light and packable you can keep it stowed at all times and pull it out when you need it.