Why We Like The Wildfire 2 Shoe
We don't like to waste time, so we lace up the Wildfire 2 Shoe and blaze through trails to get to our climbs. And though we may be moving with a fiery passion, it keeps our feet cool thanks to a quick-wicking liner and breathable mesh upper. Meanwhile, the soft footbed and midsole ensure we're comfortable, while a specialized Pomocoa outsole lets us step with assurance.
- A sleek hiking and approach shoe
- Exa Shell reinforcements resist abrasions
- Ortholite footbed for plush stepping
- Breathable mesh lining wicks away sweat
- EVA footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Pomocoa Speed Mtn outsole clings to slippery terrain
- Item #SFWZ04I
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- recycled nylon
- recycled synthetic
- EVA, Pomoca
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 10.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- hiking, approach
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help