Too many trails end just below the summit, and even though there are signs and scree fields telling you to stop, you know you can make it to the top with the Salewa Men's Wander Hiker Leather Shoe. This low-cut hiking shoe boasts a Michelin rubber sole with a spiky tread similar to brand-new dirtbike tires, so you can confidently hike off-the-trail terrain if you decide to break the law for the summit's spectacular views.
- Leather hiker with modern updates for a technical performance
- Durable nubuck leather keeps the upper strong for seasons
- Smooth full-grain leather lining for easy on-and-off
- Flex Collar and 3F increase ankle's range of motion
- Ortholite footbed and GumFlat midsole for cushy comfort
- Michelin tire tread made of Outdoor Compound rubber
- Item #SFW0041
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: EU 44
- Height: 6'
- Weight: 220lbs
I bought these to use on a National Park road trip. Hiked all over badlands and Teton NP in them. Minimal break in, wide toe box and leather lining. The gumflate midsole and the Michelin soles absorbed everything, and had great traction. Well made shoe that looks like it will last. Would buy again. I usually wear a 10 sometimes 10 1/2, the EU 44 fit perfect.