Ultra Flex Mid GTX
If you're looking for a trailblazer of a shoe that is light enough to make miles and won't break your knees on the downhill, look no further than the Salewa Men's Ultra Flex Mid GTX. Built in collaboration with Michelin, the GTX features a special rubber sole built for tearing up uneven terrain. Plus, the boot includes a Gore-Tex membrane so you can stomp straight through the mud, muck, puddles, and creeks without worrying about saturating your socks or endangering the warmth of your feet. At a whopping 13.5oz/shoe weight, the GTX is also pretty light, so it won't slow you down too much and generate more fatigue over time.
- Lightweight boot that doesn't skimp on protection
- Gore-Tex membrane is waterproof and breathable for dry feet
- Mid-height provides ankle support, but isn't too heavy
- Michelin rubber outsole is tough and rugged for uneven terrain
- 3F system provides ankle support and for enhanced comfort
- Item #SFW006X
- Upper Material
- Michelin Ultra Train
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?