Why We Like The Salewa Tognazza PL Jacket
To protect ourselves from cold weather as we hike our next summit, we pull on the mid-weight Salewa Tognazza PL Jacket for breathable warmth and protection. Its Polartec fleece construction traps body heat and combines with a body-mapped design to ensure key areas receive the attention they need. A special sleeve gusset ensures we can move freely, while a tailored hood and elastic bindings on the cuff and hem help keep warmth inside.
- A technical fleece hooded jacket for alpine adventures
- Built with Polarlite fabric for breathable warmth
- Body mapping matches function to the needs of each area
- Tailored hood with elastic binding for a better fit
- Elastic bindings on cuffs and hem keep jacket in place
- Sleeve gussets designed for optimal freedom of movement
- 2 zippered hand pockets store mountain essentials
- Item #SFWZ05P
- Polarlite (100% polyester)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help